STORCKSDIECK GENANNT BONSMANN Stefan
- Scientific Project Officer, European Commission, Joint Research Centre, Ispra, Italy
Stefan Storcksdieck genannt Bonsmann studied nutritional sciences and home economics in Giessen, Germany, followed by a PhD on iron bioavailability at ETH Zurich, Switzerland. From 2008 to 2013, he worked as a Project Manager on nutrition and health topics at the European Food Information Council (EUFIC) in Brussels, Belgium. Since May 2013, Stefan has been working as a Scientific Project Officer at the Joint Research Centre (JRC) of the European Commission in Ispra, Italy, where his main focus as a member of the Nutrition and Health team is on school food standards, public procurement, nutrient profiles, and nutrition labelling.
- Storcksdieck genannt Bonsmann S, Caldeira S, Gauci C, Galleja A, Furtado A. Public procurement as a policy tool to promote healthier food environments and choices. WHO Public Health Panorama 2017;3(4):649-54.
- Caldeira S, Storcksdieck genannt Bonsmann S, Bakogianni I, Gauci C, Calleja A, Furtado A. Public procurement of food for health: technical report on the school setting, European Commission. 2017. ISBN: 978-99957-1-088-0. doi: 10.2760/269508
- Storcksdieck genannt Bonsmann S, Mak TN, Caldeira S, Wollgast J. How to promote water intake in schools: a toolkit. EC, 2016. EUR 27945. doi:10.2788/95048
- Mak TN, Storcksdieck genannt Bonsmann S, Caldeira S, Wollgast J. How to promote fruit and vegetable consumption in schools: a toolkit. EC, 2016. EUR 27946. doi:10.2788/33817
- Storcksdieck genannt Bonsmann S. Comprehensive mapping of national school food policies across the European Union plus Norway and Switzerland. Nutr Bull. 2014;39(4):369-73.