President of “The Vasco da Gama Movement: For Young & Future Family Doctors”, WONCA Europe
- Dr Nessler is a specialist in the field of family medicine, since 2017. She is working as a family physician in a GP practice which now takes care of over 4500 of adults and children in Kraków, Poland.
- She has also worked and trained in a few foreign countries, like Australia, The Netherlands, Portugal, Spain and Ireland.
- She holds a position of Assistant Professor at the Department of Family Medicine at Jagiellonian University Medical College, in Krakow, Poland. Before that, she was a PhD student in the same department for four years.
- Besides her medical research and GP practice work, she is the supervisor of a family medicine interest group for medical students, at the Jagiellonian University Medical College and a school doctor in an International School of Krakow
- Dr Nessler is a member of the Executive Board of Polish College of Family Physicians and has also been in the Executive Group in the Polish Young Family Physicians Movement.
- Since 2014, she has been the Polish Representative for the Vasco da Gama Movement.
- Since 2019, she is the president of The Vasco da Gama Movement, WONCA Europe: For Young & Future Family Doctors,