Paediatrician, Member of the European Childhood Obesity Group (ECOG), FRANCE
- Dr Marie-Laure Frelut is a pediatrician and nutrition and child obesity specialist who has been a Senior Consultant in Paris University Hospital until 2017.
- She was a founding member and past president of the European Childhood Obesity Group (ECOG) and is Editor of the first free eBook on Child and Adolescent Obesity.
- She has worked as a national and international expert in the field of child and adolescent nutrition for the French government and national research agency (INSERM), with the AFERO (French association for the Research and Studies on Obesity) and WHO.
- She currently is a member of the Nutrition Committee of the French Pediatric Society, of the European Committee for the teaching of obesity (SCOPE), of the European Association for the Study of Obesity (EASO) and of the AFERO.
- She is Deputy Chair of the clinical committee of the World Federation of Obesity.