General practitioner and professor of general practice, Lyon, France
Laurent Letrilliart is physician specialized in general practice and a professor at the University of Lyon. He is a member of the Scientific Council of the French National College of Teachers in general practice (CNGE). He is a member of the Wonca international classifications Committee (WICC). Laurent Letrilliart is also a researcher in the HESPER (Health Services and Performance Research) laboratory. His research work involves various thematic areas in the field of primary care, including overweight.
- Supper I, Bourgueil Y, Ecochard R, Letrilliart L. Impact of multimorbidity on healthcare professional task shifting potential in patients with type 2 diabetes in primary care: a French cross-sectional study. BMJ Open. 2017;7:e016545.
- Letrilliart L, Oustric S. Frailty in general practice. J Frailty Aging 2016;5:183-5.
- Darmon D, Sauvant R, Staccini P, Letrilliart L. Which functionalities are available in the electronic health record systems used by French general practitioners? An assessment study of 15 systems. Int J Med Inform 2014; 83: 37-46.
- Gonzalez C, Rabilloud M, Bonnetain N, Bonnefoy M, Letrilliart L. Mini Nutritional Assessment : une étude de reproductibilité en institution pour personnes âgées. Soins Gerontol 2012;97:17-20.
- Covi-Crochet A, Cittee JC, Letrilliart L. Fréquence, modalités et déterminants de l’éducation nutritionnelle des patients en médecine générale : l’étude Nutrimège. Rev Prat 2010; 60: S4-S8.